Included within this Package:
Our students will create the following within a workshop:
- 30 Social Media Posts or 3 (10-slide Carousel posts (best for Instagram)
- 20 Branded Photos and or Videos
- 3 (15 second) Product/Service Videos
We know you need help creating content to share what it is you do with the world to increase your impact, profitability, and awareness - but you don't have enough time. We understand this. You're a Mogul.
That is why we created the "Serve & Scale" program where we use your business needs to teach students from around the world how to master technology, develop their branding, marketing, and business acumen while saving you time and creating amazing social media content.
We will create a class where we research your industry and business and develop 30 days worth of custom content to highlight your company, your mission, your products and services and information to inspire, inform and nurture an engaging relationship with your audience.
Things you should know
1. We use ClickUp to manage our projects. Once we have received your assessment you will receive an email with your project link. Please feel free to use that link for all communication.
2. The projects will be completed within 7 business days after receiving all necessary items within the assessment on the next page) The assessment takes 3 minutes and you will need a copy of your transparent digital logo) If you do not have a logo we may be able to create one for you for an additional fee. You will have the option to add a logo to this package during check out
3. You will be able to ask for 3 revisions
4. We work best with examples so that we can make sure we meet your vision. If you have example posts you would like for us to recreate, please provide them during the assessment. If not, we will create our own theme.
We are working with limited resources but will create amazing content within our means. Please note that all funds serve as a donation to cover operating and technology costs at Mogul Academy and is not eligible for a refund. All donors must submitted the requested information on the assessment (the confirmation page) within 7 days if not the funds will be deemed a general donation and not allocated for a class training.)